Thursday, April 26, 2012

Reportation from Agent C

A Direct Reporting from Agent C ?!
Hellow again lovely readers! Thank you for dropping by at this blog :D Here comes again, one of the top agent in this world called Agent C, wants to report our daily activity in our mission at MMT Batch 2 GroupM.
This is not a joke, this is real, and ofcourse it is a Management Trainee from GroupM :)
It's 23:04 now, the clock keeps ticking and I will do my secret task in reporting the mission. Today, all of the agents did an awesome job. While we were waiting for the trainer to come to the class, most of us were busy in planning the strategic of the secret mission.
As usual, all of the agents had their lunch at 12 o'clock.
Two of our agents were fasting, and the rest of it were enjoying their lunch.
Agent M brought nuggets and chicken wings! She ate it with a big smile on her face. "My mom brought me too much food today", said Agent M while she was chewing.
I'm also brought my own food. It was hillarious, when I found out that my mom cooked my favorit's meal. Smoked Ham fried rice. I sat next to agent M, and we ate along within 30minutes. Yes, we were so hungry at that time.
Finally, the time has run so fast. The agents had a finance subject as one of our MMT Batch 2 GroupM module. Yeah, it was fun :) Mr.Ruben, the commercial Director of GroupM, teached us a lot of "something I did not know before". Balance sheet, profit, revenue, and so on. There are several thing that still came up on my mind.
By the way, it is almost mid night. Maybe I should get some sleep now, since I will have to get up early and continue the secret mission tomorrow.
Dear readers, please come back here again to catch up for the rest of the story Do not worry, we will give you another information, and also fun! :D
This is Agent C, reporting from central Jakarta.

Ciao!

Agent C
MMT Batch 2 GroupM

No comments:

Post a Comment